Author Topic: Parrot Tutorial  (Read 12456 times)

Offline martin.hellmann

• View Profile
Parrot Tutorial
« on: January 31, 2011, 10:15 »
I now finished the second tutorial task to calculate a network for the production, use and disposal of a parrot. But there is a problem when I try to calculate the flows. The first input is not ready to calculate (grey arrows) and so the rest of it\'s influences can also not be calculated. I did all the things that are named in the tutorial but he can\'t calculate that. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance and

Best regards,

Martin Hellmann

Offline pbeilschmidt

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Parrot Tutorial
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 16:19 »
Hello,

what exactly do you mean by \"first input\"? Are all flows grey? At least one flow should be specified and show a color. What does the log file say when you launch the calculation?

Best regards,

Peter
------------------------
Peter Müller-Beilschmidt
myUmberto Moderator
ifu Hamburg GmbH

Offline martin.hellmann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 18:08 »
Dear Mr. Müller-Beilschmidt,

thank you very much for your answer. No the most flows are black but the the first material named \"P1:Polystyrene\" and it\'s flow is grey and so the flow to and from the Transition Injection molding to the next Transition is also grey. The others are black. So there should be a problem with the Input P1 I guess. After the calculation the carbon footprint is 2.20 kg CO2e.

The log file don\'t show any mistake. Mayby I should send in an export of this log.

Best regards,

Martin Hellmann

Offline pbeilschmidt

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 18:13 »
This support case has been solved bilaterally after the user sent a screenshot of the model to support@umberto.de
------------------------
Peter Müller-Beilschmidt
myUmberto Moderator
ifu Hamburg GmbH