Author Topic: Classical Import  (Read 688 times)

Offline hearthot2543

• View Profile
Classical Import
« on: February 16, 2020, 14:23 »
Hello,
I´m very new in Umberto and I´m working on the trial version of NXT LCA (sorry to have put the post in the wrong board!) at the moment. So please excuse my potentially simple question:
How do I import datasets (simple linear input/output process specifications) from free database like ProBas? Which toolbar do I have to use? Supposed I don't have the econinvent database yet.
Thank you
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 08:48 by pbeilschmidt »

Offline T.Steinert

• View Profile
Re: Classical Import
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 15:29 »
Dear hearthot2543,
You can import linear specifications with a right click on a process, but you need to use the correct template. You can get this if you export the input/output data (linear specification) from a successfully calculated model.

An alternative way is to specify a carbon footprint or other LCIA impact factor for a custom material. Our manual in chapter 6.5 will help you how to set this up.

Best
Research & Consulting
ifu hamburg GmbH

Offline liman

• View Profile
Re: Classical Import
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 12:34 »
Hello,
I am also very new to Umberto and was wondering if it is possible to Import EcoSpold Data to Umberto. The last post I have seen on this topic is from 2015. Surely there is a way to use free Datasets, not only by formatting it to an Excel sheet. Otherwise I would be almost completely bound to data I have to buy and this shouldn't be the state of the art. Don’t you agree?