Author Topic: Negative stocks in connection - although previous process should deliver  (Read 194 times)

Offline chasenstab

• View Profile
Hello,

I am stuck with a problem in my current modell which I remember to have had before but forgotten how it was resolved. In a production process modell several processes use a created material electricity and a sub-net delivers the exactly same electricity material but the connection will stay with negative stocks at end of calculation (causing an error). In my current specific model another connection stays with a wastewater material instead of pushing it forward to the WWTP process...
Any help would be very appreciated. Still I did not try to delete the material and create it anew because of quite a lot of uses and because I would like to see if you know the problem.
Here a temporary copy of the model:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hqcwbf81s943gr/201902_ProductionCaseStudyBrewery.umberto?dl=0.

Best regards from Medellin,
Christian

Offline T.Steinert

• View Profile
Dear Christian, dear community,

we already solved this problem via email, but for our community I wanted to explain the problem and the solution.

After a not complete calculation negative stocks for electricity was caused. This happend, because on the main net level not all processes could calculate completly. The main challange here was to model a model which calculate without erros. When every process with electricity in the input side is calculated, the electricity dataset can deliver the energy.

Regards,
Tobias
Research & Consulting
ifu hamburg GmbH

Offline chasenstab

• View Profile
Hello Tobias,
thank you very much for your help, already two weeks ago.
I think what is rather confusing is the error message, maybe you could add something like "... Make sure all processes are properly defined in the main net."
Best regards,
Christian