Author Topic: Dynamic modelling  (Read 702 times)

Offline Tim

• View Profile
Dynamic modelling
« on: April 11, 2017, 17:00 »
Hello there,

I've been using the Umberto software off and on over the last few years and I know that this question has already been asked, I was just hoping for an update. In 2013 dynamic modelling was going to be included in the next upgrade of Umberto Efficiency, however I cannot see any mention of it in the release notes, is it possible now and if not, are there any serious plans to implement it, as it would be an extremely useful tool for an upcoming project I have.

Also will it only be available for users of Umberto Efficiency, or will it be possible to use it in Umberto Universal?

Thanks for your time,
Tim

Offline gwong

• View Profile
Re: Dynamic modelling
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 15:27 »
Hello there,

I've been using the Umberto software off and on over the last few years and I know that this question has already been asked, I was just hoping for an update. In 2013 dynamic modelling was going to be included in the next upgrade of Umberto Efficiency, however I cannot see any mention of it in the release notes, is it possible now and if not, are there any serious plans to implement it, as it would be an extremely useful tool for an upcoming project I have.

Also will it only be available for users of Umberto Efficiency, or will it be possible to use it in Umberto Universal?

Thanks for your time,
Tim

Hello,

I am currently working on a LCA using Umberto NXT Universal and dynamic modelling is definitely something that I need to complete my simulation.
Did you get any feedbacks/ updates regarding dynamic modelling since April 2017  ?

Your help would be greatly appreciated and thank.

Best regards,
George

Offline Tim

• View Profile
Re: Dynamic modelling
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 12:36 »
Hello there,

Thanks for your time,
Tim

Hello,

I am currently working on a LCA using Umberto NXT Universal and dynamic modelling is definitely something that I need to complete my simulation.
Did you get any feedbacks/ updates regarding dynamic modelling since April 2017  ?

Your help would be greatly appreciated and thank.

Best regards,
George

Hi there, unfortunately I'm still awaiting a response!

Tim